Scotty is talking so much these days. The words most can understand are still limited, but he sure can talk... and talk, and talk. The cutest thing is when he holds a conversation in jibberish, or tells you something that sounds so important, but you have no idea what he is saying. Every now and then, I can recognize one of the words he is saying in there and then I can help him with what he wants.
Scotty's newest word is "cow", which he first said on the way the Grandpa Porter's last sunday and then continued to say it over and over and over once we got there. He now calls most big animals cow. He also said his first sentence the other day, "Hi dog!", although it sounded more like "Hi dot!". Once again, it was at Grandpa Porter's and he was saying hi to Rex.
Some of his other words are:
Ouch - this was his first word, which has evolved into ow (not sure on the spelling).
Mom - which he uses for both Scott and I
Dat - Dad
dede - baby
ba - ball (his favorite toy)
dot - dog
cheese
uh-oh
juice - which refers to any drink
and I am sure I am forgetting some...
I love my boy, he is the greatest little guy!!













No comments:
Post a Comment