My good friend, Bethany, the mom of Scotty's good friend Libby, had an great idea a few months ago - we, as mom's could do preschool for our kids. I have obviously heard of this before, but hadn't really thought about it for my kids yet. I guess the fact that Scotty is the preschool age, just kind of snuck up on me.
So, on January 10th, Scotty had his first day of "Mom Preschool". I like the idea of Mom Preschool for a lot of reasons; we, as mom's, came up with the curriculum, we control what kids are in the preschool, we chose the date and time that was convenient for us, and the list goes on. There are four of us mom's; Bethany, Candee, Jessica and me, and four kids; Libby, Elsie, Vander and Scotty, respectively.
Anyway, Scotty had his first day and loved it. He insisted on taking his Batman backpack and everything. Candee started us out and did a great job. To be honest, I was a little nervous that the kids wouldn't get as much out my lessons as the did the other teachers/moms.
Here are a few pics from Scotty's first day. What a sweet big boy I have!
And of course, Jane didn't want to be left out of the picture taking, but then she wouldn't look at the camera! Silly girl!

















No comments:
Post a Comment