Sunday morning I was doing so well. The kids were fed and ready for church 15 minutes early. So I had a great idea to take family pictures... I had Joe take a few of the kids and I. Then I started to get some of Joe and Janey. As I was handing Jane to Joe she started farting and Joe started freaking out. I reassured him that it was just "toot-toots" and he would be fine. But then as he handed her back to me (he only let me take 2 pictures before giving her back) he got a little poop on his hand, responding with "aahhh gross!!!". It turned out that Jane's "toot-toots" turned into a blow out. Needless to say we ended up being 15 minutes
late to church.
This was obviously before the blow out. Look at their facial expressions. Can you tell they are siblings, or what??

Joe's facial expression in response to the "toot-toots". He wouldn't let me take one after the blow out.
Here are some more pics of the cute little trouble maker in his yellow underwear. I swear, I do feed my child and he is actually very healthy. Scott and I call this the
Starving Child photo.

Check out his smile and Jane's cry face...

What a cutie!!

1 comment:
I love these pics. . . . . .email them to me!!!!
Post a Comment