Friday, January 2, 2009

Swimming with the Porters

Last night we went up to Lava, but instead of going to the hot pools, we went to the indoor swimming pool with the kids. Ryan and Andrea came with their kids and Grandma and Grandpa came. It was so much fun to be there with everyone and just relax in a warm pool. I got in a few laps, but wore out a lot faster than I expected. We had such a good time playing with everyone. It's too bad Ryan and Andrea live so far away ~ and the rest of both of our families for that matter! It's funny to think about when I was young and actually thought that I would live close to my siblings for the rest of my life (I wish!).

Scotty liked the water a lot more than he did the last time we took him swimming. I guess it has been 5 or 6 months, but we are still glad that he is getting a little more used to it.
Scotty playing in his floater with Daddy.
Scott and Ryan racing up the water rock wall.

Ryan gaining on Scott.
And.... SPLASH!! I guess it's a lot harder than it looks, right boys?

Daddy showing off his sweet diving skills...

Ryan with his little boys! They are so cute!!
Sweet little Paxton. Scotty loves his Grandpa!!

And Mommy with her little man. I just love him so much!! Why else would I put pictures of myself in a bathing suit up on the internet??


My cute little husband being silly...

No comments: