
I'm sad to say that I didn't get any pictures of Scott and I on his birthday... oh well, maybe next year. We did get some of him and the kids though.

This was taken a couple days ago at Grandma and Grandpa Great's 65th wedding Anniversary party. It is our most recent family pic.

And since I mentioned it, here are a couple others with the happy couple. I am so glad to have the blessing of knowing Ted and May Adamson. They are such an example to me of love, hard work, service, and especially of righteous living. I love every time I have the chance to be in their home, where there is always a big hug at the door, a warm, lovingly cooked meal, and the sweetest spirit of love. I love being apart of their family and feel so blessed to know that they are some of the great examples that my kids have to look back into their family tree and to learn from.
I love the look Grandpa is giving Scott...

We still don't have everyone looking, but oh well...

Rhoud is so cute! I couldn't believe he let me take this picture (not to mention all the others!!). Thanks Rhoud!

Scott, Rhoud, and Scott Rhoud.

Scotty and his Papa (Scotty just learned to say Grandpa and it sounds more like Papa).















1 comment:
Really cute . . . . sorry we didn't have Joe call on Scott's bday!! It was a crazy weekend for us. I will have him call today!!!
Post a Comment