I love my husband. I don't think I say it quite enough. I meant to post this on Father's Day, but since I am late (surprise, surprise) I figure any day is a good day to say how much he means to me. He is such an amazing husband, father, partner, friend and so much more. I am dedicating this blog post to the man that I love.
Here are just a few of my favorite things about him, in no particular order...
- his testimony. he bares it not only by word, but in action every day of his life
- he loves me for not only the good things about me, but the not so good as well
- his hands... tough, but so gentle with me and the baby
- he is so HOT!
- his desire to be better, in every aspect of life
- his patience, i don't know how he does it
- he is a great kisser!
- the example that he gives me every day
- he is so good with finances
- his determination to get his degree, even though he hates school
- the way he looks at baby, and the way baby looks back at him
- his entrepreneurial way of thinking
- he honors his Priesthood
- he loves to travel
- he likes my jokes, even if I'm not trying to make one
- he gives me love unconditionally
There is so much more, but it would take me years to write it all down. In short, I love my husband. I love the thought of growing old with him and working with him to be worthy of and eternal life with our Heavenly Father. Thank you Scott, for being the man of my dreams.















1 comment:
That's my baby brother! I'd take a few more like him.
Post a Comment