Wednesday, October 31, 2012

Masters of the Universe





About six months ago, Scott introduces He Man to Scotty - and he loves it. He was absolutely hooked the first time he watched it. He literally watches is everyday. And, since Scotty was loving He Man so much, it was only natural that Jane should be introduced to He Man's sister, She Ra. Now I have He Man and She Ra running around my house multiple times a day. With sword (or bat or stick) in hand, they'll shout "for the honor of grey skull!" - although it sounds more like "grey scale". It is adorable to witness. I love this age. I love that these two are best friends and love to play with each other.


With Halloween here, it was only natural that the kids dress up as their own alter egos. So, Scotty is He Man, Jane is She Ra and Parley is Orko, He Man's alien magician side kick.







It was fun making the kid's costumes this year, even if Parley wasn't really crazy about hers.

Later that night, after Trick-or-Treating.

1 comment:

Charlotte said...

He Man was my first word, thanks to my brothers. :)