Monday, January 30, 2012

A little bit of lately...

I love this picture of Parley. She's not quite sitting by herself, but she loves the Bumbo. I made this hat for her, from a tutorial off of Caroline's website, SewCanShe. It was so much fun to make. I know I don't sew a lot, but when I do, I really enjoy it. I am amazed that Caroline has time for it, even with all the kids. Maybe I just need to prioritize my time better.

 ______________________

This little girl is so funny. Lately she hasn't been wanting to take her naps, so in defiance of her bed, she will lay next to her door and cry. It's so sad but so funny at the same time... when her little fingers poke out from under the door. Oh my word she is so cute. This was just after she had woken up, I opened the door and she started to get up. Sure love my angel girl!

 ______________________

Since I am nursing and bottle feeding, Scott has been so happy to help with feeding Parley. He loves it, and it gives me a few minutes when they are both busy to get something done. He is such a great big brother, to both his sisters.


 ______________________

 When I was taking Parley's monthly photo, the kids wanted to join in (which is often the case). They are just so sweet together. I can't believe I have three kids, let alone, three healthy, beautiful sweet kids! I am truly blessed to be their Mom.


 They sure love their baby!!


______________________

We went to the library time for kids, something the kids always love, and we really need to do more often. They were making pine cone bird feeders here, which are now hung in our backyard. The library staff is so sweet to them, they both think of it as a type preschool - which they love!



______________________

My little bookworms... Jane is 'reading' to Scotty - and yes she has her own Batman shirt, which she thinks is so cool.

No comments: