Wednesday, March 4, 2009

My Little Girl!!

I LOVE SAYING THAT...
"MY LITTLE GIRL"!!


I don't think I could ever explain the love and excitement that came over me as this little girl was laid on my chest and I knew she was mine... forever. I just love my little Jane!



The proud (in the best way possible!!) Papa with his little girl!!


My sweet nurses gave Jane "birthday sign"... I love the nurses at Porteuf Medical!!




Scotty loves his new little sister!! I think he is going to have a hard time learning the meaning of the word soft though...




5 comments:

Mickenzie said...

Thanks for letting me hold lil Jane she is so precious. I was having such a bad day and it some how made it all better. Oh and Scotty gave me a good laugh so it was all good.

Shelby said...

Oh Congratulations you guys look so great! Good luck with Scotty and the word "soft" :)

Eric(a) said...

I love the pictures of Scotty with Jane, they are so cute! Hopefully he'll be able to be softer soon.

Stephanie said...

We are so happy for you guys! Jane looks great - I hope you get rest whenever you can! Congrats again1

Kip & Melissa said...

Ooh jane is so cute! I am so happy for you! Congrats and I can't wait to see little jane!