Tuesday, November 4, 2008

Scotty's First Trip to Florida

Scotty and I came down to Florida to visit Auntie Itsy, Uncle Danny, Elaina, Auntie Lori, Uncle Steve, Elliott, Uncle Brandon, Aunt Jen, Cole, Laura and Hannah. After a long and very noisey flight out here, we are so glad to be here and we are having so much fun with new baby Elaina!

Changing Scotty on the airplane... although I was surprised that there was a changing table, it was so small that it just made Scotty mad. Chloe and Scotty playing at Itsy's. Scotty loved playing with Chloe, it was so cute how motherly she was with him.


Uncle Brandon snapping pictures of Cole and Scotty.

I can't believe how cute Elaina and Elliott are! Elaina looks like daddy when she is awake and mommy when she is sleeping. And Elliott's cheeks... Oh my word!



Auntie Itsy bought Scotty this duck for the tub, but he likes to play with it in the living room too!
Scotty loves his Veggie Tales Sing-along-Songs!!

Scotty was fascinated with the Robert's dog...

Here is Scotty trying to play with Elaina. They are so cute! Even though we are having so much fun, we really miss Daddy. I can definetely tell that Scotty misses his dad. When he listens to him on the phone he just gets the biggest smile on his face... what a daddy's boy! I miss Scott too. I'm just not complete without my love! I miss you so much baby!
A video for Daddy...

No comments: