skip to main |
skip to sidebar
Scott had a soccer tournament a few weeks ago, so baby and I went to be his cheerleaders (yes, boys make great cheerleaders, and if that's what Scotty wants to be when he grows up, then Scott and I will support his decision... at least I will). Scott's team did OK, but Scott did GREAT as usual. I love watching him play sports. I just wish I had half his speed and endurance!



We found out that day that Scotty LOVES oranges! He got so mad when we ran out! He is so cute!
And here is my little mountain biker! He doesn't typically ride on the road... but his buddy is just starting out so he thought he would go easy on him.
I thought this movie would turn out better than it did, but as you can see, the guy making the video isn't quite proffesional. I still think it is cute though!
No comments:
Post a Comment