I know it has been almost a week since my birthday, but I still wanted to post a few pics and brag about what an amazing husband I have. As mentioned before, Scott took me to Island Park Idaho to relax and spend some much needed time together away from school, work and "real life". As you can see, it was beautiful up there... cold, but beautiful! We had such an amazing view from our living room. 
We went up into West Yellowstone and did a little shopping and baby saw his first movie, an IMAX on wolves in Yellowstone. It was a bit one sided, but Scotty still enjoyed it. It was so funny how he just stared at the huge screen.

We went up into West Yellowstone and did a little shopping and baby saw his first movie, an IMAX on wolves in Yellowstone. It was a bit one sided, but Scotty still enjoyed it. It was so funny how he just stared at the huge screen.
There was so much snow up in Island Park and West Yellowstone, we couldn't believe it. I know all of you in Florida are jealous (yeah right!). It was so funny watching Scott push the stroller through the snow. We really could have used a 4-wheel-drive stroller!
We forgot to bring the portable crib for baby to sleep in, so we found something else that worked... 
Daddy and baby had lots of fun playing in the snow. As you can tell by his facial expression, Scotty thought Daddy was kinda crazy...

Scott took me out to a restaurant on a lake up there, but you couldn't really tell it was a lake b/c it was frozen over and had snowmobilers all over it. After dinner Scott loved the chocolate cake we had for dessert so much, he didn't want to waste even one crumb!
I had such a great time over my birthday weekend. I really do have such an amazing husband, he spoils me so much!! It is kinda wierd to think that I was married and had a kid all before I turned six though!













1 comment:
awwwww. . . what a cute family picture! See Uncle Scotty. . . taking pictures can be so much fun!!! It is nice to see you have finally come around!
Love you guys!
Post a Comment