Nothing too excited to mention today, but I wanted to put up a few pic's of my sweet little boy. He is getting more and more used to his crib. Yesterday he woke up and I didn't even realize it because he was just hanging out looking around, so of course I had to take a picture... he is such a good little boy! The puppy next to him is from his Auntie Kat. It is his crib buddy and he likes to have it snuggled right up next to him while he sleeps.
Scotty started fitting into size 3 months clothing. I love this little outfit that Grandpa bought him when I was visiting Kat out in Cali last year and he came to visit. I just love how he looks so preppy! 
This picture makes me wonder what he is thinking... I bet it is that he loves to have his picture taken.
Scotty started fitting into size 3 months clothing. I love this little outfit that Grandpa bought him when I was visiting Kat out in Cali last year and he came to visit. I just love how he looks so preppy! 
This picture makes me wonder what he is thinking... I bet it is that he loves to have his picture taken.













No comments:
Post a Comment